You may use custom fonts on your site that you have rights to use. You may also use Google Fonts. See our “Adding Google Fonts” doc for additional information.
Note: this feature is available on sites created after January 22, 2021.
Adding Custom Fonts
You may add an unlimited number of custom fonts to your site using the Add & Manage Fonts feature.
- Click the Design button in the side menu on a new site.
- Select Global Text.
- Click the “A+” button next to the font selection dropdown.
- In the Add & Manage Fonts window, select the Custom Fonts tab.
- Click the Upload Fonts to begin adding your own custom fonts.
- Be sure that you have permission to use the custom fonts you add to your site. If you’re unsure, contact the font library where you acquired the font.
- You can add an unlimited number of fonts to your site, but try to limit the number of fonts you use, as too many fonts can be distracting and unattractive.
- This feature is available on sites created after January 22, 2021.