You may use Google Fonts on your site. See Google’s massive font library here. You may also upload custom fonts that you have the rights for. See our “Adding Custom Fonts” doc for additional information.
Note: this feature is available on sites created after January 22, 2021.
Adding Google Fonts
You may add an unlimited number of Google Fonts to your site using the Add & Manage Fonts feature.
- Click the Design button in the side menu on a new site.
- Select Global Text.
- Click the “A+” button next to the font selection dropdown.
- In the Add & Manage Fonts window, click the dropdown to select a font.
- You may add an unlimited number of fonts to your site. However, try to limit the number of fonts you use, as too many fonts can be distracting and unattractive.
- This feature is available on sites created after January 22, 2021.