Note: this feature is only available to sites hosted on our Advanced or Unlimited store.
The Favorites List feature allows customers to save products as favorites, automatically creating a list that can be viewed together on any device. Customers are more likely to return to your store or site when they’ve used Favorites to save items for later. This feature is shown to improve sales and reduce shopping cart abandonment.
You can also enable automatic marketing emails to remind visitors of products in their favorites list. For more information, see our Ecommerce: Automated Emails document.
To enable the favorites :
- In the left panel, click eCommerce, and then click Manage Store.
- Click Settings, and then click General.
- Click the Cart & Checkout tab.
- Scroll to Favorites.
- Click the toggle to enable or disable the Favorites list.
Adding Items to Favorites
To add items to a favorites list, click the Favorite heart next to a product in the product details. To see all the items in the favorites list, click View Favorites in the product details.
Customizing a Favorites List
To customize a favorites list:
- On a product page, click the product to open the Store Design.
- Click Single Product Page, and then select the layout you want to use for the product page.
- Click Secondary Buttons to change the button style for the Favorites button.