In this document, we’ll cover the process of adding a new domain. You may use your own site domain, or the domain of a client’s site you’ve built. While adding the domain, you will choose the number of mailboxes (email accounts) you need – from 1 to 100.
To view our complete library of email documentation, click here.
Adding a New Domain
From the project screen you will see the Email section, to add an email to the project click the orange here link.
- Enter the domain name. Do not add “www”.
- Run a validation check by clicking Validate Domain.
- Click Activate Domain. You will then see the mailbox selection screen.
- Mailboxes may be purchased in blocks of 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100. Pricing per mailbox decreases as the block size increases. Be sure to choose a package that will include all the mailboxes you will need. Additional mailboxes can be added, but purchasing a larger block instead of multiple smaller blocks will allow you to take advantage of bulk pricing.
- Choose your plan and click the “Select Plan” button.
- A secure payment processing page will load, allowing you to purchase the mailbox plan. Subscriptions are annual.
- After processing your payment, you will see a successful payment notification and will be returned to the email dashboard.
- The new domain will appear in your project dashboard.
That’s it! The next step is to add mailboxes to your domain.