In this document, we’ll cover the process of adding a new domain. You may use your own site domain, or the domain of a client’s site you’ve built. While adding the domain, you will choose the number of mailboxes (email accounts) you need – from 1 to 100.
Adding a New Domain
- Select My Emails from the main menu (click the hamburger menu in the top right to access the main menu). This will bring you to your email dashboard.
- Click the “Add Email Domain” button in the top menu of the dashboard.
- Enter the domain name. Do not add “www.”
- After running an availability check, you will then see the mailbox selection screen.
- Mailboxes may be purchased in blocks of 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100. Pricing per mailbox decreases as the block size increases. Be sure to choose a package that will include all the mailboxes you will need. Additional mailboxes can be added, but purchasing a larger block instead of multiple smaller blocks will allow you to take advantage of bulk pricing.
- Choose your plan and click the “Select Plan” button.
- A secure payment processing window will load, allowing you to purchase the mailbox plan. Subscriptions are annual.
- After processing your payment, you will see a successful payment notification and will be returned to the email dashboard.
- The new domain will appear in your dashboard.
Note: if you have several domains, the new domain may not be listed at the top of the page. Use the sort feature on the far right side of the dashboard to re-sort the domains as desired.
- That’s it! The next step is to add mailboxes to your domain.
To learn more about email services, check out our complete email walkthrough and tutorial: