In this document, we’ll look at the email dashboard. This document is intended to explain the functions and information found in the dashboard. For documentation on specific functions, see our other email docs.
Navigate to Your Email Dashboard
To get to your project’s emails, open your project from the dashboard (this can be done by hovering over the project and then clicking Manage Project).
Each domain has its own set of options available. In addition to editable options, we’ll cover status indicators as well.
Each domain has a top menu stating the name of the domain, in addition to several icons and indicators. Moving from left to right on the top menu bar:
- Accounts Used/Available: Your email account will include a certain number of accounts based on your subscription. This indicator displays the number of accounts you’ve used (first number), and the number of accounts available (second number).
- Domain Status: This indicates the subscription status of your account: Active or Inactive. Subscriptions are active for one year after purchase and renewed on an annual basis.
- Domain Settings (gear icon): Clicking the gear icon will display additional options in a modal window.
This modal window displays the settings of your domain, in addition to a few more options:
- Suspend: This option suspends the email accounts for a domain. As an example, this can be used to suspend access due to non-payment.
- Delete: This option deletes all email mailboxes associated with a domain
- Manage Billing: This option takes you to the Stripe billing portal, where you can cancel your current plans, as well as update your payment methods.
- View Subscription: This option brings you to your subscription overview for that email subscription. Here you can update payment methods, update subscriptions as well as view and download past invoices.
- Email Activation Instructions: This option displays the activation instructions for updating your DNS settings to connect your email to your domain.
- POP / IMAP Settings: This option displays the information required in order to sync your email across your various devices within their respected mail apps.
To access webmail for a mailbox, click the Open Webmail button in the top right corner of the email section.
Be sure to check out our other docs for in-depth guides for email functions: