Our Facebook Feed provides a great way to add current dynamic content to your site. Updates made to the linked Facebook account will be shown in real time, and visitors to your page can like or share the page without leaving the site. Custom display tabs allow you to display Timeline, Events, Messages, or all three.
- Place the Facebook Feed widget on your page, where you would like it to appear.
- The widget displays posts in a vertical format, and results in a “tall” shape. You may consider placing content to the left or right of the feed, in order to make best use of space on your page. Place the widget in a column if you wish to do this.
- Widget height and width are set in the Design section of the widget options.
Widget Options (Content)
- Open the widget options.
- Facebook Page URL: Enter the URL of your Facebook page. To acquire this, navigate to your Facebook page and copy the URL in the browser’s address bar.
- Note: This widget works with Facebook pages such as businesses or organizations. Personal profiles are not compatible. Pages used must be public and free of restrictions in order to work with the widget. If a page has any restrictions (for example, by country or age), it will not be displayed.
- Large Header: This toggle enables or disables a larger header. Enabling the large header displays a taller header that is similar in shape to the header seen on desktop on a Facebook page. Disabling the large header still displays a header, but it will be shorter in height.
- Cover Photo: This setting enables the cover photo seen in the header. Disabling makes the header free of an image.
- Friend’s Faces: This toggle displays the profile images of those who post in your feed.
- Tabs: Timeline/Events/Messages: These checkboxes enable tabs that allow the user to filter the named post types.
Widget Options (Design)
The design section offers widget width and height settings, as well as standard spacing options.